30
Yesterday I woke up and went into the gym and stretched and did beam basics as usual. Then we walked over to camp and went into the fields. I am getting really good at soccer camp now, but I mean I am not the best of course. After we played a game or two we had lunch. Mmmmmmm..... Then we went out and finished up a couple of games then we went home.
We had dinner, which was a feast for a king. It was sooooo good!!!!! Then I went into bed, which it was an early night, because I have a world cup tournament tomorrow at camp. Good night.
31
Today I had camp early again. My mom painted our faces, because we had a world cup tournament against eachother and I had the U.S.A flag on my cheek and stickers that were U.S.A on my forehead!!! Some people had Spain painted on them and one of them dyed there hair red at camp!!!! Unbelievable.
Then we went out into the field and we did the world cup tournament. I was in with Italy, and I got to kick a ball into the goal!!!! I kicked the ball in with my left foot (my bad leg), and got it into goal. Then we did this for an hour, then we went in for snack time.
Then we went back out and did the World Cup, for two hours. I actually tackled the ball for the first time ever and it worked!!! It was really so hot out there in the fields that by the time lunch was over my drink was gone, sadly. I made a couple of friends, and I might go again in a couple of weeks, but I said maybe!!!!! Soccer is a very violent sport, because whenever I went to get the ball my ankle rolled, but it is good now.
Then we went to Glasgow and went to Fifi and Alli's. They have the best ham sandwiches ever in the whole wide world. Then we hopped a train and went home and bed. Tomorrow we are going to Anstruther for a week and I don't have a computer, so you will hear from me in a week.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment