Yesterday I was feeling a little bit better, but slept in until ten. Ellie ( as you all know that she is my cousin) came over, because we were supposed to go to a dance camp for the day, but I wasn't up for it.
Everybody had things to go to, so Ellie basically babysat me. First we started to paint some dolls, because grandma had got us some Japanese painting dolls the other day, so we did one of them then we layed down in front of the television.
When everybody came back we walked to the town centre ( except grandma.) Me and Ellie went shopping by ourselves, and we got some clothes, necklaces, and some headbands. We got hot chocolate!!!!!
Then home, eat, and sleep.
Today I woke up early to go to gym, but I just stayed upstairs reading my Harry Potter book. I am on book three in the Harry Potter books! That's rocking for me of course!!!!! I went to handball camp and it was soooooooooo much fun!!!!! Time flew by very fast I can tell you that's for sure!!!
After that we went home and had dinner, so now I am in bed ready to go to sleep.
Good night to all, and all, and all, and last ,but not least and allllll!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment