Friday was the last day of drama camp. We put on a play called Family Rivalries and I was Sierra the gypsy/ mysterious person. We rehearsed it all morning and had a quick lunch and before everybody came in we had a drink. After the play one of my mom's friends took me, my mom, and my cousin Ellie to a chinese buffet. It was delicious!!! Then my uncle picked me and Ellie up, because I had practice in the morning. My floor routine is done finally. Oh I forgot Thursday night I lost a tooth!!!!!
Saturday in the morning I had practice with my aunt and uncle. I had a really good work out!!! Then after practice, my aunt brought me to Glasgow, because we were staying the night in a hotel. We walked around and brought dinner to the hotel. I stayed up until midnight reading my books then I went straight to sleep.
Sunday morning I wasn't feeling well at all. My throat killed really badly, we went downstairs to eat, but I just ate upstairs by myself. When we checked out the hotel we went to the shops and got some medicine for my throat. We met my grandma, uncle, aunt, and cousin at a restaurant. I ate, then I slept on a couch in the restaurant for 2 hours. Then we got the train and home.
This morning I went to the doctor. I have strept throat, which hurt very very badly while I was waiting. When we went home I went straight to bed, and ate in bed, while doing my blog. I am going to have a sleep, because I couldn't get to sleep at all last night.
Good night to allllllllll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment