Thursday, 15 July 2010

Day 42, 43, 44

My Favorite Part Of The Day

Tuesday I did drama camp from 10:30 am - 3:30 pm. Five hours ( including our lunch break). We had to make up some ideas of what play we were going to do, so we voted on a comedy/ tragedy play. We split up into three groups, and made up some ideas for the play. Then afterwards we decided on the things we liked, and that night our teacher put it all together. After drama camp I went over to my aunts house to spend the night. I did gym though before I stayed the night that night.


Wednesday, drama camp as usual that morning. We picked out our characters and Ellie is the narrator and I am the mysterious person ( who is a gypsie who watches everybody and gives warnings.) We went to the Marshmallow in the town centre. We got some Ice creams! Yum.....! Then we went home and chilled out.


Thursday, drama camp. We made up the sences for the play, basically all day. It was sooooo much fun today!!! We got to color in lizards, because the lizards pop out every once in a while. Then we went home and my mom found Harry Potter #2 finally! I read that for a while, then me and Ellie dressed me up as a gypsie sooo I know what I am wearing. It was such a good week.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment