My favorite parts of the day
Yesterday we went over to my aunts house for a World Cup night. We went over and watched the soccer, and Spain won!!!!! Hooray for Spain!!! It took two hours, because it was 0-0 at full time, but it went on for another half hour. Spain scored in the last five minutes of the game and they were soooo excited, because Spain has never won the World Cup before!!! Can you believe that? Later on I went to get a chocolate ball and I bit it and my tooth went really loose! It hurt like mad, but I took some medicine for it!!! We got home at eleven o'clock, isn't that crazy? I miss you all sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Today I had drama camp for the first time ever with my cousin Ellie. Me and Ellie did it the whole day, which was five hours, not including our lunch! At first we just did games to get to know eachother's names. Then we had lunch for an hour or even an hour. Then we had to do a part of any movie or book in four pairs with four groups. My group did Alice in Wonderland. I was Alice, which was soooooo much fun!!! I have to go to bed now. I have drama camp all week with Ellie of course. See you all shortly.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment