Saturday, 10 July 2010

Day 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39

My favorite part of the day



32



We went to Anstruther for the whole week, with my grandpa, sisters, and my mom. When we got there we went to a wee shop around the corner to get groceries for the week. Across the other side of the wee shop, was a bakery and my grandpa went mad with the bread, cakes, and scones! Yum... Then we went to the wee chippy for diner. We got two fish supers to share between the lot of us, because they were massive!!! Miss you all.



33



It was raining that day. We escaped and went to a restaurant called " The Bank." We had food and a drinks, but if it had not rained we would have sat outside, because there was a playground outside. After we ate we played a couple of games, and one was called " Hide the penny," which was sooooo much fun!!! Love you:)



34



We walked down to Cellardyke and they had this outdoor area for kids and adults. I did archery for the first time in my entire life, and it was sooo much fun!!! I actually got in the second circle, if only I got it in the middle, but I did good for a first try. My arm had a little pad for that I don't get a brouse, but guess what? I got this huge black and blue brouse. Of course!



35



We went to St. Andrews and walked around. I went into every single charity shop and looked for Harry Potter books. I got three books, but I still don't have number two, which I still can't read anything without it!!!!! Then we went for ice cream, which was totally better than American ice cream. No offence.



36



We went to Pittenweem and learned about how to make cheese. We sat outside and had hot chocolate with the cows that kept going " Moooo!" Then we had another fish super and had to wait half an hour!!! It was only me and mom though. It was soooo much fun.



37



My cousins and aunt and uncle came over for the night. Me, Sophie and Mark ( my cousins) went kayaking for and hour in a half. At the then we got to go swimming in that really cold water. At night me and Sophie my cousin stayed up until two fourty five in the morning watching movies.



38



Me and Sophie slept until eleven o'clock. Then they left after breakfast. I had a roll and bananna with tea. It was really good!!! It was raining again, as usual. My mom was feeling sick again, so she stayed in bed, while I watched the kids.

Sienna had got a Jasmine movie so they just watched it over and over again, about ten million times.



39



This morning we got up and into the car and slept. When we got home we took grandpa home and we went home. Grandma took Sienna and Allegra to the town centre, while me and my mom searched on youtube for stuff for my new floor. I picked it out already, which is great!!! Now my mom went out with her friend, while Allegra and Sienna are breaking everything. I miss everybody sooooooo much!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment