Day Eighteen
This blog is going to be quick because it is about ten thirty.
Yesterday we went to Edinburgh just for fun. We went on the train and I drew in my notebook. After we got off the train, we walked a little and got lunch. Then we went to the fanciest hotel ever!!!!! Then we ate dinner, while we watched a movie. I was watching "Spider Man", but the girls were watching some cartoon on the television.
Then later we went shopping for food. We got cheese, salami, chips, and some chocolate!!!!!!!!!! We had gelato in a little Italian restaurant. Then me and my mom watched "French Kiss". It was soooooooo good!!!!!!!!!! Then we went to bed, but by the time we went to bed it was one in the morning!!!!!
Day Nineteen
Today we walked the whole day basically. We woke up and immediately got ready to check out of the hotel. Allegra had put things here and there and everywere, but we found everything eventually. I had a bath and got dressed then we walked around town. We spent a couple of hours in the Museum of Scotland. It was soooo big!
Then lunch and went around looking at shops. Then we got the train to Larbert because my mom has to babysit us and my cousins. We got lost at one point, but we finally found a taxi. We got pizza and orange juice for dinner. So now I have to go to bed, so good night day nineteen.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment