DAY ELEVEN
I woke up pretty early for me this morning, but that is really late for Sienna!!!!! She wakes up at about seven in the morning over here, which is about one in the morning over in Mobile!!!!! Then after she wakes up. She comes into my room and tries to wake me up sometimes, but I just say "go play in your room."
This morning my stomach started to hurt again, so I just stayed in bed until three pm. I didn't have an appetite at all today until I ate a piece of bread before I went to the gym. I had a really good day at gym today!!!!! I am stretching my splits everyday and I have to admit I am getting pretty good at them.
After gym we went to pick up my grandpa and went to a restaurant. OMG it was soooooooooooo delicious!!!!! At the same time we were eating we could go play on the park outside of the restaurant, but it was fenced so Allegra and Sienna couldn't get out.
Later on we took grandpa home and picked up grandma from the gym. So now everybody is watching the television, except Allegra is destroying grandma's house!!!!! As usual.
Any minute now my Uncle is coming over to see us so bye bye.#
Adios Day Eleven
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment