Saturday, 5 June 2010

Day Five

Day five
This morning I slept in very late, because of the competition at 2:00pm. I slept until about 11:00am, so I had a great sleep and was very pumped at the meet. After my big sleep I had breakfast, then I had to babysit Sienna and Allegra outside while mom cleaned up the house, because Allegra totally destroyed my grandma's house. After mom cleaned the house we got ready for the meet. I wore my breast cancer leotard that I got at regionals. Mom wore her stuff from regionals, and Sienna and Allegra wore beautiful dresses for getting ready for the reception at the house.
We got a taxi to the gym because my grandma had to work the other session, so mom dropped me off at the gym because it was on the last event and mom went to get my grandpa. The first event was bars, I was last on every single event!!! I got first on every event but I don't know my scores, It was my first time ever doing a switch leap on beam and a full on floor!!!!!
Guess what? On vault it was the first time ever sticking a vault in my whole life!!!! But it was my grandpa Dave who really helped me up there in the sky. After my competition we went home and had a reception with a couple of friends, so I ate and ate and still ate.
Later on me, Sienna and Allegra brought around cakes and donuts and took it around the neighborhood, and everyone was so delighted when we came. We got plenty of comments I can tell you that!!!
So I had a totally AWESOME day don't you think so?
Miss you all so very very much!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment