Day 23
We went into Glasgow after some breakfast. We met my grandpa on the bus when we got on. When we got off we just walked around for a little bit. We met up with my Uncle Jim afterwards which was perfect timing I must say. We walked for ages it felt like to me, because I am not that used to it.
Then afterwards we went to a mall and I bought diner for me, my Uncle, my grandpa, my mom, and my sisters. It was really cheap and at the end before we left the lady gave us little suckers. Wasn't that kind off her? Then we went home. When we were on the bus my ear got all read and really sore, so my mom told me to go straight to bed.
Day 24
It was my grandpa's 80th that day, but the same day it was the Brady reunion. So it was a really busy day for us, especially for my mom because she always organises it. In the morning my mom brought me to the gym upstairs, because that's were the party was. I made some sandwiches, while my mom vacuumed and decorated the upstairs.
After we got everything ready, we went to go get the cake. Then we had a big party. I got to go in a limo convertible!!! We got to play in the gym while all of the adults were upstairs talking and eating. It was AWESOME!!! My Great Uncle Bobby even came, which he wasn't supposed to leave the hospital!!! HOORAY!!!
Day 25
I stayed up until two in the morning, but I had to wake up at nine to go clean up the party room. I vacuumed while my mom, sisters and grandma put everything back into place. Then we went home and had a picnic out on grandma's front porch. Everything was still very very good. Then we just chilled out the rest of the day, and played on our scooters.
Later my Aunt came to pick me up, because I was staying at her house for two nights. I had gymnastics with my Aunt in the gym the next day. I love gymnastics.
Day 26
I woke up at eight thirty and went downstairs to eat something. I got some toast, but I only ate half a piece of toast, because I wasn't that hungry. I had a big cup of juice to wake me up, while I was watching a cartoon. Then we went to the gym and I warmed up, did splits, and ran around.
Guess what I did on beam? I did my round off back tuck off the high beam into a pit and with a pad on the end of the beam, by myself!!!!! I still can't believe it. I am soooo proud of myself. Then me and my cousin Ellie went to see Shrek Forever After, by ourselves. I bought popcorn and drink and she bought the train tickets home. I went home and bed.
Day 27
Today I woke up and went to join my cousins watching cartoons downstairs. We watched a little then I had two little chocolate croissants for breakfast!!! Mmmmmmm..... Then I went outside and played baby tennis with Ellie. I am totally not, and I mean not, good at tennis!!!
Then after tennis my Aunt took me home and my other cousins and Aunt and Uncle were at grandma's , so we ate picnic lunch outside. It was mmmm.... delicious!!! Then we went inside and talked and had dessert.
Later they went home and we got in our pj's for bed. I had a great day as you can tell. Of course. Oh and I almost forgot, I think I found my new floor music!!!!! I am sooooooo excited to get it done.
Good night
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment