Day Ten
It feels like I have been away from home a very long time, but it has only been ten days!!! This morning we had breakfast and mom ate for the first time in about three-four days!!!!! Then we went to meet my grandpa at the town centre and we walked around for about half an hour then we went to eat at a restaurant. I had a roll with egg in the middle and Irn Bru. Mmmmmmm..... tasty. After lunch we went home and took grandpa back to his house. As soon as I got in I just collapsed on the bed because my legs were really tired of walking.
Later on I went to the gym for the first time in about a week!!! I got to do a lot of new gymnastic skills. On bars I got a giant and just at the top of the giant I do a little pirouette 1/2 turn and right into another giant!!!! Can you believe that? Because I know I hardly do. After gym we went home and me, Sienna, and Allegra played on our scooters while mom and grandma made dinner. Me and Sienna had a contest, but Sienna won unfortunately.
Later on my Great Uncle and my Great Aunt came over to visit us. It was so much fun when they came over we talked, and talked for ages and ages. They just left about fifteen minutes ago.
Love you
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment