Day Sixteen
Today was me and mom's day. Me and my mom went to Glasgow for the whole day. When we went on the bus I said something really funny that I need to tell you. " I am grateful that in Mobile we aren't five inches away from another truck, or five inches away from your death!!!" The roads are so narrow.
Next we went to lunch at a Thai restaurant, and it was the best restaurant I have ever been in. I had chicken noodle soup for starters and then I had thai pad, which is noodles, egg, peanuts, and shrimp. Mmmm.....
For dessert, we sat outside with a hot chocolate and caramel shortcake. Yummy!
Later on we went shopping. I got some new sneakers because my other ones really hurt my feet. Mom got some socks for herself. I got a new notebook because I am all about the notebooks. I have to go to my Uncles house so good night day sixteen.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment