Sunday, 13 June 2010

Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen

Today we went to a parade in Glasgow. We took my cousin Ellie with us as well. There was loads of people there, that I stayed really close to my family. We got to go on rides, bungee jumps, and roller coasters. There was a parade on and me and my cousin climbed a tree and we could see everything!!!!!

We ate at a restaurant in Glasgow, but at the same time upstairs there was a real fashion going on. I got to go see it after lunch. It was soooooo cool!!!!!! I took lot's of lot's of pictures, so I will send them to everyone.

After we left the parade we had to hurry to the bus stop to get home. We just stopped to get take out and ate at the bus stop. I ate fish and fries and had orange juice. Oh, it was so good mmmm...... So now I am writing my blog and having fun!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment