:) 21 (:
Today I woke up at around ten thirty and went to watch SpongeBob SquarePants with Sienna. Sienna woke up at about eight o'clock as usual. Allegra didn't get up until eleven thirty, but my mom came at eight in the morning to my cousins house. Me and Allegra had some cereal and milk for breakfast, because Sienna and mom had it earlier on.
My mom had such a great time at the concert last night. They didn't get home until about one or two o'clock in the morning, because the concert lasted for three hours!!!!! I am soooo jealous that she got to go, he even played my first song that I learned on the piano, without me. It was "Hey Jude". My mom and grandma keep on rubbing it in my face!!!
After we left my cousins house we had to pick up my cousin Calvin, because he wasn't feeling well. We went to meet my grandpa for a belated Fathers Day in the Town Centre ( which is like a mall.) We had lunch at Cafe Niro and I had an egg roll with Irn Bru, and mmm.... it was good!!! I gave him the cards I had made him for fathers day yesterday and he really liked it.
After lunch we went to get some groceries and went home with my cousin. As soon as I got in the door I got ready for gym. Sienna and Calvin came with us to gym, but Calvin just layed on a crash mat while Sienna was joining in a class. I did basics on every event and some flexibility on a mat and some bar conditioning.
After I did gym we took Calvin home, but as soon as we are just about to park he says " I left my school bag at grandma's house!" He doesn't really need it though he told us. Then we went home and had dinner. Mom had made dinner already so we helped set up everything outside. It was a lovely night!!! We played on our scooters a little and then. I felt sick to my stomach. I went to the restroom and tried and tried to throw up, but I just gagged instead.
So now I am feeling a bit better but I am going to sleep early. Good night!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment