Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Day two

This morning I slept late, because I am still fixing myself from the different time.

I had to go to the gym to do some training, because my meet is in two days. Can you believe that? I am trying to get use to the vault, bars, beam, and the floor so I am a little scared the bars are loose the beam is wobbly.



After gym we went to the town centre, which is a mall basically. I got a book at a goodwill store for about 30 pence which is about 50 cents. After that, we had a little fun shopping. We went to Subway and then got a drink at the Costa Cafe. Then we had to go get some groceries.

After groceries we went to my grandpa's house to give him some company.

He got Sienna a birthday cake with her picture on it. Cool right?

I went to his garden and I saw an injured bird and I got to hold it. I felt so sad for it, but the bird recovered.



After we went to his house we walked back home.

Then we are just sitting in front of the television being a little bit lazy.

Do you think I had a nice day?



Mom is telling me to get off so good bye to day two.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment