Day Four
Today I just slept in and just rested until about ten o'clock.
Allegra kept me up until about three in the morning, just being the usual Allegra, but at one point at night she just was so hilarious! She said " I am mad at you, mom, Sienna, and Grandma." And I say " Are you mad at Leggy Poo. And she said " NO." Oh it was so funny, you should have seen it and it would be way more funny than I just wrote it !!!
Later on My Uncle came to see us for the first time in ages it felt like, Bt after he went to see us he went to wash grandma's Ducati, which is a motorcycle in case you were wondering.
Then my Aunt came to give my mom a cell phone for the summer. She gave Sienna her birthday gift that she didn't send because it was too big, She got a fairy bag with a bottle and arm bands. Then I see there is something else in the bag she is carrying, and she pulls out a Milano leotard for me!!!
Well around this time we had walked over to my grandpa's house to take him to go eat somewhere, so we called a taxi and it took ages and ages. It felt like in that boiling sun. Then finally it came so we went to eat. Sienna got a drink, chips, and a yogurt in a pack, Allegra got mac and cheese and so did grandpa. Me and mom split two sandwiches, a prawn cocktail and an egg one. After we ate we went shopping for socks and underwear for everyone.
Then later on I had to go to the gym to do lots and lots of routines, Because the competition is tomorrow!!!!! I finally have all of my stuff ready for the competition, because yesterday I was still a bit shaky, because I am on the new equipment. I actually think I am ready even though I had about three days practice.
After the gym we all just went home and cooked some food while me and the little ones played on our scooters. Dinner was so good!!! It was like seventh heaven.
OK I best go to bed, I have a big day tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment