Well the computer isn't working so I am on my Aunt's computer.
First we just slept in late, then at one o'clock we went to eat at a restaurant with my Great Uncle Jim, and my Great Auntie Angela. It was so much fun that we totally lost track of the time that by the time we went home it was about four o'clock!!! After we came home we went on our scooters to play. At one point we got sidetracked and we all went down to the little shop down the hill, we got candies, chocolate, and plenty of banana milk. That day was the day my Grandpa Dave had died exactly three years ago and Allegra doesn't know him because she was just about one month late. Well that was day 6
Day Seven
My mom had the flu that morning so I got to babysit while she was in the bed resting. That last night she threw up about four times, so I felt so bad for her so I babysat. We just stayed in all day and at one point my Uncle Rod came over to visit us for the first time since last year. After a while I went in bed and had a nap for an hour, then we went to the little shop down the hill and got some dessert for after dinner. We ate beans and toast with some mini sausages on top. Mmmmmm.... sooooo delicious!!!!!!!!!!
Then bed.
Day Eight
Today I woke up at around nine thirty and just laid there doing nothing for about half an hour. Mom is still a little bit sick but she is walking around the house everywhere trying to walk it out. My Aunt and my Uncle took us to the Buzzzzzzzzzzzz which is like blue rabbit. It was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!! We stayed for about two hours then we came to visit our cousins at their home, so now the girls are playing with Ellie, Haydn, Calvin, and lots and lots of monkeys. So it's a little bit early to do my blog but I love you all.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment