Saturday, 12 June 2010

Day Twelve

Day Twelve


This Morning I totally lost track of time while I was sleeping. I think I slept until about one o'clock in the afternoon!!!!! Last night I stayed up until two in the morning reading my Harry Potter books. Last night one of my Uncles came to visit us. It was about eleven o'clock when he came, but as soon as he came in the house the whole entire house came loud and positive in so many different ways!!!!!


Later on we went to my cousins house. We played in the house with toys, played out in the forest, and played in the park. My mom wants me to try new sports, so I am going to soccer camp with my cousin and Sienna. So just now I am trying to skype my dad , I want to see all of my pets and my dad and granny.


Bye

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment