Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Day 22

:) 22 (:

Today I slept in until my mom woke me up. Of course. Then the girls had breakfast, but I didn't eat anything because I just didn't feel hungry. After we had breakfast, we cleaned up all of Allegra's mess. Then we did yoga, and I have to say I am getting better at it.

Then mom made lunch, I had potato scone on toast with bread and some blackcurrent to drink. It was really delicious!!! Then I got ready for gym, because my mom wanted to take me to do new skills. I did a lot in an hour and a half. I got two new skills, I got my switch leap onto a switch wolf on beam, and a two foot handspring on low beam by myself!!!!! Then I got changed into my black dress with my high heels. Then my grandma toook me and my mom to the train station. We went to Glasgow.

We went to Starbucks for half an hour just having a hot chocolate. Then we met my Uncle Jim at an Indian restaurant. We ordered a lot, but we ate it all because we felt guilty if we left it. It was like seventh heaven to me, but better!!! Mmmmm.....

After dinner my Uncle droped us off at the bus station, and we got some desert. Shhhhhhhh! Then we went on the bus and I drew in my new book grandma gave me. Then we got off the bus and went home sadly, hoping the kids were sleeping. They were definitely not sleeping. Actually they were the opposite!!!!! So the kids are settling down and I am going to as well.

Good Night
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment