Day Nine
Today is day nine already. Can you believe that? My mom has been sick for a couple of days now, but my mom has given me the sickness!!! It is not very nice being sick and thinking that you are about to throw up, but now I am feeling a bit better though. This morning I slept in and at about eleven o'clock we went to the doctors office for my mom. After we left the doctor's office we had to go to get the prescription, but we went to a restaurant while my grandma waited for the prescription. Mom got us some fries and chocolate milks, but I wouldn't eat or drink because I didn't want to take that chance of throwing up!!!!!
When we went home I felt a little bit better , but I just slept the whole day and watched Toy Story one and two because number three is coming in theaters soon. So I am just sitting doing my blog and watching Britain's Got Talent.
Miss you all.
xoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment