Thursday, 3 June 2010

My third day in Scotland

Day three is almost finished. Can you believe that? This morning I had to go to the gym with my mom, so I did some routines. After I did gym we went home and got dressed to go to Glasgow. We got to go on the bus, and Allegra actually sat with me in the front to watch the horses!!!

After we got off the bus, we just walked around shops, and went for lunch. Me, mum, Allegra, and grandma got sandwiches and Sienna shared a cheese plateau. After we ate lunch we went to the Disney store. Sienna got some Ariel shoes, and Allegra got a Tinker Bell dress with the bag.

After we walked around a lot, The girls stayed with grandma and got some ice cream, while me and mom just walked around everywhere. After me and mom walked back, we picked them up and me and mom shared an ice cream.

Then we got on the bus home.

Now I am watching Britain's Got Talent with my grandma.

I had such a nice day today don't you think so?

Adios day three
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment