Sunday, 20 June 2010

Day Twenty

Day Twenty


This morning I woke up at around 9:30 and went downstairs. My cousins were up watching television, so I came and joined them. We watched the television for about an hour then my mom and my sisters woke up. They had breakfast , but I was still full from pizza last night!!!

Today was Doctor Who day for me and my cousin Haydn. We watched all of the ones that I had missed. I am a big fan of Doctor Who. You wouldn't believe me if I told you!!! We just watched episode after episode over and over again, until I had seen all of the ones I have missed.

Then we had lunch outside, which was just the right temperature. My mom had made us some ham and chicken sandwiches with crandberry juice. Yum!!!
After we ate lunch Sienna went out to play with a little kid next door at the park just around the corner.

My mom, grandma, and my Uncle are seeing Paul McCartney live in concert!!!!!!!!!! First my mom and grandma went for dinner then they went to the concert. So my other Uncle and Aunt are babysitting me, my sisters, and my cousins! We had beans on toast for dinner and fish fingers. After words. We all were running around the garden everywere for some reason that I don't know.

So now it is bed time and oh I almost forgot somethings. Yesterday when we were in Edinburgh we passed the place were Harry Potter was written!!! Happy Fathers day to everydad in the world. Good night day 20.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment