Day One
Today, after me and my family got off the plane, at seven in the morning over here in Scotland, which is one in the morning in Mobile, my grandma picked us up and we went to her house. It took about half an hour to get home, but it was a nice half hour because i just sat there by myself in the back, just thinking about anything and everything until i felt sad that i won't see my dad, my granny, my friends, and all of my pets for two whole months. At the same time, I feel a little bit happy I am with my family and relatives that I have never seen before and it might be the last time I see some of them. Who knows what will happen next year.
When we got to the house we took a nap, of course. After that, grandma had gone to the gym to work while we walked over to my grandpa's house which is about ten minutes walk, so it is not that bad.
My grandpa is getting at that age, so we walk over any spare time we have, but I feel so bad for him because he is in his house all by himself there all day. However he has a bird named Jerry for company.
Next, my aunt came to come see us with my cousins, of course. It was such a nice time. We just went to the store to get some things but, we were crazy. It was like we were lunatics!!!
After we left the store we went home for dinner and the ice cream van came and we got ninety nines which is ice cream with a chocolate in it. Oh Yeah!!!!!
Then we played outside a little until it got cold, of course. So now Sienna and Allegra are a little hyperactive and Allegra is sort of calming down finally.
So my first day in Scotland was good don't you think so? I miss you all.
Good night day one.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like y'all are having a lot of fun! We miss you here. Good luck at your meet!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Sis. :)
Good job at your meet! Sorry you have felt sick! Hope y'all are feeling better! :)
ReplyDelete